Nissan Magnite subcompact SUV has develop into dearer in the Indian market place after getting a price hike of ₹30,000 which is applicable only on the turbo-petrol variants of the SUV. This is the 2nd price hike declared on the motor vehicle as formerly, the prices were being lifted in January 2021.
The Magnite turbo-petrol range is now priced from ₹7.29 lakh and extends all the way up to ₹9.75 lakh (ex-showroom).
(Also Examine: Nissan e-Electricity method reaches world-wide milestone, achieves 50% thermal efficiency)
Nissan’s most recent SUV has been available in a whole of five trims – XE, XL, XV, XV Top quality, and XV High quality (O).
The firm has experimented with to equip the Magnite with all the bells and whistles the buyer demands in the segment. It gets L-formed LED DRLs, puddle lamps, silver skid plates and roof rails, dual-tone alloy wheels, traction control, dual airbags, reverse parking sensors. While inside of the cabin it sports activities capabilities this kind of as an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment process which can be paired with Apple CarPlay/Android Vehicle. It also receives wi-fi charging and an engine commence-quit button purpose.
Magnite has been offered two motor selections like the 1.-litre petrol motor and a 1.-litre turbo-petrol motor. The engines are supplied with a few optional transmission units like a normal 5-velocity guide, an AMT unit and a CVT unit.
(Also Browse: Nissan strategies to increase its electrical-car portfolio in the US)
Here is the whole price listing of the Nissan Magnite turbo-petrol variants (ex-showroom):
- Magnite 1. turbo-petrol XL MT: ₹7.29 lakh
- Magnite 1. turbo-petrol XV MT: ₹7.98 lakh
- Magnite 1. turbo-petrol XV Premium MT: ₹8.75 lakh
- Magnite 1. turbo-petrol XV Top quality (O) MT: ₹8.85 lakh
- Magnite 1. turbo-petrol XL CVT: ₹8.19 lakh
- Magnite 1. turbo-petrol XV CVT: ₹8.88 lakh
- Magnite 1. turbo-petrol XV High quality CVT: ₹9.65 lakh
- Magnite 1. turbo-petrol XV High quality (O) CVT: ₹9.75 lakh